Thursday, May 14, 2009

hulu.com has trouble showing ads!



I got on hulu.com for the first time to watch this show about the super rich (cool show, I recommend you to watch it). Out of the four slots they have for ads they showed the first two. For the remaining, they showed me the error messages see above! It is wrong in so many ways.
- Having trouble showing the part that makes them money!
- Annoying the user with a 30 seconds blank screen + error message.
- The best/hilarious part is the error message itself. It tells the user how to ensure that advertise men's play properly! I understand that they'd really really want to show as many hands as possible and, but how can they put that up on the screen. What kind of a product manager comes up with that? : )

From an Internet search I see that they have been having this problem for about two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment